lauantai 5. lokakuuta 2013

Lobster, lately

So I told my boss I saw a white rabbit on my way to work in the morning. She asked me, if I´d had a big nite out.
The nerd in me likes to spend my days off drinking coffee and reading books.
Apparently coconut water is better than botox - still waiting for the results...
My healthy (for a change) lunch - summer is coming...
One after work at Clovelly beach. We had some wine, but it was Saturday, so it was okay.
Merfins. Perfectly normal.
One nice friday afternoon lunch at Ravesis with E. If u eat well, u can drink bad right?
One Coogee after work with A
Yummy rice paper rolls with chili-satay sauce to spice things up.
One Sunday i felt the need for something green. Didn´t like my new name very much though.
Love my flanel so much. Must have been a lumberjack in my previous life.
Again, waiting for the results...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti